Wego is offering MIPA/DIPA/TIPA
Wego Chemical Group is offering MIPA CAS #78-96-6, DIPA CAS # 110-97-4 AND TIPA CAS # 122-20-3.
Wego is proudly representing the largest producer in the world of Monoisopropanolamine (MIPA), Diisopropanolamine (DIPA), and Triisopropanolamine (TIPA), guaranteeing the quality that characterizes us in our products and services.
These isopropanolamines are versatile chemical compounds widely employed in numerous applications, serving as emulsifiers, stabilizers, chemical intermediates, and neutralizers to achieve basicity, buffering, and alkalinity objectives.
They are often used because of their chemical characteristics, such as solubility in oil and fat, heat and color stability.
MIPA, DIPA and TIPA, -based formulations often exhibit superior properties, such as better color and heat stability and improved oil solubility, compared to conventional ethanolamines. These enhanced performance characteristics can lead to lower application rates, as less MIPA may be needed to achieve the same or better results, further reducing overall formulation costs.
Also, are generally considered safe for use in many applications and comply with various regulations, making it easier and less costly to incorporate them into formulations without the need for extensive testing or compliance measures.
- Surfactant and Detergent Industry: MIPA, DIPA and TIPA are used in the production of surfactants and detergents. Surfactants are essential ingredients in cleaning products, as they help to reduce the surface tension between liquids and allow better spreading and cleaning efficiency. MIPA is employed in formulating various types of household and industrial cleaning agents.
- Gas Treating and Sweetening: They are used in gas treating processes, particularly in natural gas and refinery gas streams, to remove acidic impurities such as hydrogen sulfide (H2S) and carbon dioxide (CO2). It acts as an absorbent in gas sweetening processes, enhancing the quality of the natural gas for commercial and safety reasons.
- Paints and Coatings: These organic compounds are excellent corrosion inhibitors for protecting metals in various industrial applications. These inhibitors are added to coatings, paints, and metalworking fluids to prevent corrosion and extend the lifespan of metal components and structures. They can also act as a dispersant and pH regulator on these formulations.
- Personal Care Products: These kinds of isopropanolamines are used in the production of personal care products such as shampoos, hair conditioners, body washes, and skin cleansers. It serves as a pH adjuster, ensuring that the final products have the appropriate pH levels for skin and hair care.
- Textile and Leather Processing: Founded in applications in the textile and leather industries as an auxiliary agent in dyeing and finishing processes.
- Cement Additives: MIPA, DIPA and TIPA can be used as a cement additive, improving the cement's quality, workability, and strength.
- : MIPA and DIPA are utilized in the formulation of certain pesticides and herbicides.
GROUPS / USES
Adhesives & Sealants, Agricultural Chemicals, Industrial Chemicals, Inks & Digital Inks, Plastic, Resin & Rubber, Polyester Resins, Pulp & Paper, Solvents & Degreasers, Textile Auxiliaries, Coatings, Dyes, Resins.
Posted on July 28, 2023