Wego Has Hand Sanitizer Chemicals
Wego offers Chemicals for Hand Sanitizer Production
Wego Chemical Group is now offering chemicals used in hand sanitizer production for fighting COVID-19. Products include denatonium benzoate (CAS# 3734-33-6), the chemical name for the product sold by Johnson-Matthey under the trade name Bitrex ®, as well as products used in hand sanitizer gel formulations like Triisopropanolamine (TIPA, CAS#122-20-3), Diisopropanolamine 85% (DIPA, CAS# 110-97-4), Monoisopropanolamine (MIPA 78-96-6), glycerin (glycerine, CAS# 56-81-5) hydroxy ethyl cellulose (HEC, CAS# 9004-62-0), and hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose (HPMC, 9004-65-3), which can be used as offsets for polyacrylic acid (carbomer). These products are offered in the US, Mexico, Europe, Brazil, and Turkey.
Wego can also offer benzalkonium chloride (BAC/BAK, CAS# 8001-54-4-5) and, in the US only, Ethanol (64-17-5). Ethanol is available in both USP ad non-USP grades in drums, tank trucks, and rail cars.
Product Name CAS Number
- Benzalkonium Chloride 8001-54-5
- Dentonium Benzoate 3734-33-6
- Diisopropanolamine 85% (DIPA) 110-97-4
- Ethanol (US ONLY) 64-17-5
- Glycine 56-81-5
- Hydroxy Ethyl Methyl Cellulose (HEC) 9004-62-0
- Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose (HPMC) 9004-65-3
- Monoisopropanolamine (MIPA) 78-96-6
- Triisopropanolamine (TIPA) 122-20-3
Posted on June 2, 2020